A Friendly Exchange
|A Friendly Exchange|
A Friendly Exchange is a friendship quest.
- Unlock Characters
- Level Up Friendships
- WALL-E Level 8
- Hidden Requirement
- Find WALL-E's Memory. You can find this memory randomly while removing Night Thorns.
- Go see WALL-E
- Talk to Ariel about the Memory.
- Talk to WALL-E.
- Find the objects mentioned by Ariel.
- Bowling Pin.
- Light Bulb.
- Toy Train.
- Bring the items to WALL-E.
- Listen to WALL-E and Ariel as they exchange gifts.
- Return to WALL-E.
They Memory showed a new image of WALL-E's life in the Village before the Forgetting.
The little robot is very excited to start exchanging trinkets with Ariel again. Let's hope the little mermaid is equally enthusiastic.
Ariel is thrilled to expand her collection while giving out some objects. Maybe WALL-E can help you find what she wants.
After giving the baubles to the little robot you just have to sit back and watch them exchange the items.
Tips and Tricks
- Where to find the following objects:
- Bowling Pin: Goofy's House
- Light Bulb: WALL-E's House
- Toy Train: Mickey's House