A House Fit for a Duck
|A House Fit for a Duck|
|Quest starter||Donald Duck|
A House Fit for a Duck is a friendship quest.
- Progress Further with
- Unlock Biomes
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck about Donald's House.
- Gather the following materials for the Boat Repair Kit:
- 16 Softwood
- 8 Hardwood
- 2 Iron Ingot
- 4 Rope
- Craft the Boat Repair Kit at a Crafting Station.
- Make sure you have the Boat Repair Kit in your Inventory.
- Bring the Boat Repair Kit to Donald.
- Follow Donald to his House.
- Use the Scrooge McDuck Sign at Donald's House to get it fixed up.
- Go inside Donald's House to clean it up.
- Help Donald clean his House by gathering:
- Donald's Award. (2)
- Jug. (2)
- Donald's Book. (1)
- Mysterious Junk. (1)
- Bring what you've gathered to Donald.
- Open the Rusty Time Capsule in your Inventory.
- Talk to Donald about the Time Capsule.
Donald seems awfully angry. It turns out that while he was away from Dreamlight Valley, his House was wrecked.
Donald needs some help fixing his House. He suggests you talk to Scrooge McDuck to get some better tools.
After some convincing, Scrooge McDuck tells you how you can fix up Donald's House.
Donald needs some more help from Scrooge McDuck to finish fixing his House.
Donald's House is a mess! He asks you for help cleaning up.
You found a strange rusty jar in Donald's House. He asks you to open it for him to find out what's inside.
Once you have fixed Donald's House, you find a mysterious Rusty Time Capsule. Donald hid everything he needed for a special project around the Village... but now he can't remember where to find it all!