How Far You'll Go
|How Far You'll Go|
How Far You'll Go is a realm quest.
Now that Moana is free to sail again, it's time to get back on the waves.
Moana found a strange map while fixing the boat. Unable to read it, she gives it to you so you can examine it. It turns into a Memory, and you can now use it to navigate.
While exploring the seas, you discover a new area where something mysterious is moving in the water.
You catch a very special fish with Moana's help. Now that she's found a rich fishing spot for her people, she can come visit Dreamlight Valley. But first, she needs a place to live.
To build a place that's got everything Moana needs, you'll need to pay McDuck Construction.
After building Moana a comfortable place to live, you welcome her to the Village.
- Moana wants to talk to you about something she found.
- Examine the strange map Moana just gave you.
- Talk to Moana about what the Memory was hiding.
- Search the different areas in the sea to find something to light the way across the mist.
- You found a Torch to light the way.
- Bring the Torch to Moana.
- Navigate across the mist with Moana's help.
- We Crossed the mist!
- Something is moving in the Water. Try to catch it.
- Show Moana your catch.
- (Press [F] to access Furniture to place in the House.)
- Make sure Moana is comfortable in the Village by placing Moana's Fole.
- Use the Scrooge McDuck sign to pay for the construction of Moana's Fale.
- Everything is ready for Moana. Welcome her to the Village.
- Talk to Moana
Moana moves into Dreamlight Valley.