It's Good to Be Home!
|It's Good to Be Home!|
It's Good to Be Home! is a friendship quest.
- Progress Further with
- Introduce WALL-E to a friendly neighbor by talking to Goofy.
- Listen as Goofy and WALL-E talk to each other.
- Talk to WALL-E
- Feed an animal around the Village any food they like. (1)
- Pick different Flowers with WALL-E. (3)
- Return to WALL-E
WALL-E seems to be a little lost in the Village.
The little robot is still shy and hesitant to get out of his shell. You decide to help him by introducing him to a neighbor.
You hope that after seeing the other Villagers are nice, WALL-E will feel a little better, but the best way to know is to ask him directly.
He seems much happier, and he is very enthusiastic when you suggest you could gather some Flowers and feed animals around the Village together.
Being out and about with WALL-E in the Valley is fun, but let’s be careful about not overwhelming him. It’s time to find out how he feels about the whole excursion.
Tips and Tricks
- See Critters page on how to feed certain animal.