My Kingdom for a Scroll
|My Kingdom for a Scroll|
|Quest starter||Mother Gothel|
My Kingdom for a Scroll is a friendship quest.
- Unlock Characters
- Level Up Friendships
- Mother Gothel Level 2
- Talk to Scrooge McDuck.
- Gather the following items to craft the Micberry Tree:
- Softwood. (50)
- Soil. (30)
- Box of Electronic Components from WALL-E's House. (1)
- Craft the Micberry Tree.
- Place the Micberry Tree next to Scrooge's Store.
- Return to Scrooge.
- Find Scrooge McDuck's Locked Chest buried on the Beach.
- Find Scrooge McDuck's Key submerged in the Glade.
- Bring the chest and key to Mother Gothel.
Mother Gothel wants the Sun's Scroll that Scrooge has in his possession.
Instead of tricking Scrooge into revealing where he hid the scroll, you decide to ask Scrooge McDuck directly.
You need to craft a Micberry Tree. It's the only way to get your hands on the Sun's Scroll that the witch wants.
You learn that Scrooge buried the Sun's Scroll in a locked chest near the Mystical Cave, and he submerged the key to open the chest close to the cascade in the Glade of Trust.
After finding both items, you bring them back to Mother Gothel.
Tips and Tricks
- Scrooge McDuck's Locked Chest is buried in Dazzle Beach, in front of the Mystical Cave. Look for a sparkly ground and use the Shovel to dig it out.
- Scrooge McDuck's Key is located in Glade of Trust. Look for golden bubbles in the lake north of the Glade and use the Fishing Rod to fish it out.